Red Tag Trout Tours in association with fellow accredited TGALT members is offering special introductory fly fishing workshop deals throughout this spring.
‘FLY’ INTO SPRING
Special Guides Group days – check out the flyer here.
Red Tag together with Ken Orr – Tasmanian Trout Expeditions and Nick May – The Highland Fly have put together selected days for group workshops (max 12 on the day) for learners / novices at Herne Lodge private wild brown trout fishery. These are great value, with a daily draw for fantastic ‘lucky gate’ prizes and individual ‘goodie bags’ for attendees.
Under cover BBQ/luncheon deck facilities
Beautiful private fishery with extended shore lines.
Excellent stalking / wading shores
Lunch and refreshments included, great way to get started on your fly fishing adventures.
Currawong Lakes & Red Tag special Tasmania workshop options:
For Spring 2020 (September to November only) Currawong Lakes has combined with us to offer a range of single day and two days/overnight packages for aspiring Tasmanian fly fishers.
Dates are 'as available' for the three months, check out our Bookings
Calendar for dates open with transport for up to max 3 provided.
All options include the following:
• guiding fly fishing on Currawong Lakes private waters
• all gear, shoe size/s for waders please?
• copy of our KOCPIT introductory fly fishing workshop manual
• venue fees
• all meals – am & pm teas, lunches – please advise any food taboos or dislikes
• all refreshments – water / juices / teas / coffee
• Transport ex Hobart return
Overnight / two day option :
• As above for two days plus
• breakfast & dinner with beer or wine with dinner
• accommodation in own cabin.
Single day workshops
1 x person $595.00 – 2 x people $450 each – 3 people $340 each
Two days / overnight:
Single is $1,295 – twin share 2xb/room or $1,450 own cabin – 2 x people $1,250 each own 2 x b/room cabin – 3 x people $975 each own 3 x b/room cabin